MTX Low Torque Reaction Sensors
The MTX is a low torque sensor designed for calibrating and testing small hand screwdrivers, torque wrenches and power tools. With its low profile design, the calibration instrument can be used for automated applications, by mounting it to a palletized system. This saves time as there is need to remove the driver from the robot or off the automated system for calibration. These versatile torque sensors are used in conjunction with a torque tester.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
This is the stand alone accuracy statement for the MTX torque sensor. When the torque sensor is coupled with a Mountz torque analyzer, there is a system accuracy. Review the system accuracy listed with each torque analyzer (PTT or LTT). WARNING! Always use a run down adapter when testing power tools.
- For calibrating low torque hand screwdrivers, wrenches and power tools.
- The low profile design makes it ideal for calibrating robotic drivers on the assembly line.
- Various models that range from 1 - 160 ozf.in
- Features ARCII technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the MTX connected to the PTT or LTT.
- 1/4” female square drive.
Accuracy ± .25% of full scale
Cables for connecting MTX to Torque Analyzers