CLS2/400 Pneumatic Torque Multiplier
Item #: 213004
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $105.00
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
1" Sq. Dr.
398 - 3728 lbf.ft
540 - 5055 N.m
55.1 - 515.6 kgf.m
D2 Size (mm):
The CLS 2/400 pneumatic torque multiplier provides precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections. The torque multiplier shuts-off when preset torque is achieved. It's a non-impacting tool and operates with smooth, continuous rotation. The torque multiplier increases speed and productivity, as it is faster than a hydraulic wrench and is less expensive.
Accuracy better than ± 5%
- Compact design is safe, easy, and simple to handle.
- Precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections.
- Shuts-off when pre-set torque is achieved. Non-impacting and operates at a smooth, continuous rotation
- Torque adjustment and control is regulated by the Lubro Control Unit (LCU) via the air supply.
- Multiplier increases speed and productivity, as it is faster than a hydraulic wrench and is less expensive. Eliminates the cumbersome set up time and slow ratcheting process of hydraulic wrenches.
- Ergonomically safer than the harmful hammering of impact wrenches. Eliminates the frequent costly repairs of impact wrenches.
- Heavy-duty gear box.
- Two speed model features manual two-speed gearbox for controlled screw tightening.
All multipliers are supplied with a reaction foot. All Pneumatic Torque Multipliers should use a high quality air filter regulator. Torque setting is obtained by air pressure. Each Pneumatic Multiplier is supplied air-flow chart. Maximum decibel rating during operation is 78 dB(A).