CLS2/480 Pneumatic Torque Multiplier
Item #: 213005
Item(s) successfully added to your cart.
Please select your calibration option below before adding to cart
Add Calibration Certificate — $90.00
You will also need
The CLS pneumatic torque multiplier provides precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections. The torque multiplier shuts-off when pre-set torque is achieved. It's a non-impacting and operates at a smooth, continuous rotation, the torque multiplier increases speed and productivity, as it is faster than a hydraulic wrench and is less expensive.
Accuracy better than ± 5%
- Compact design is safe, easy, and simple to handle.
- Precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections.
- Shuts-off when pre-set torque is achieved. Non-impacting and operates at a smooth, continuous rotation
- Torque adjustment and control is regulated by the Lubro Control Unit (LCU) via the air supply.
- Multiplier increases speed and productivity, as it is faster than a hydraulic wrench and is less expensive. Eliminates the cumbersome set up time and slow ratcheting process of hydraulic wrenches.
- Ergonomically safer than the harmful hammering of impact wrenches. Eliminates the frequent costly repairs of impact wrenches.
- Heavy-duty gear box.
- Two speed options: Single Speed models are high speed with low torque range, and Two Speed models feature manual two-speed gearbox for controlled screw tightening with high torque range.
Note! All multipliers are supplied with a reaction foot, except CLS1700 and CLS4800 are supplied with reaction ring. All Pneumatic Torque Multipliers should use a high quality air filter regulator. Torque setting is obtained by air pressure. Each Pneumatic Multiplier is supplied air-flow chart. Maximum decibel rating during operationis 78 dB(A).