CRS100-0406FH Clean Room Torque Screwdriver
Item #: 020322
4.4 - 36 lbf.in
50 - 406 cN.m
5.1 - 41 kgf.cm
The CRS100-0406FH cleanroom torque screwdriver product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Exceeds Class 100 cleanroom standards.
- Special seals prevent contamination.
- External components are high-grade stainless steel to inhibit any form of corrosion.
- Special microfiltered internal lubricant.
- Aluminum handle sealed with PTFE impregnated anodized finish.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
Note! IFR CRS Models (Impact Free Resetting) - The design action of the standard CRS cammed screwdrivers is such that when the tool reaches its pre-set torque value the mechanism disengages from the drive thus limiting the torque applied. Further rotation of the screwdriver handle resets the mechanism ready for the next torquing operation. The IFR models eliminates any small reaction during resetting.