IFR TLS1360 Preset Torque Screwdriver SD
Item #: 020481
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $25.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
22 - 120 lbf.in
2.5 - 13.6 N.m
25.3 - 138 kgf.cm
The design action of the standard TLS screwdrivers is such that when the tool reaches its pre-set torque value the mechanism disengages from the drive thus limiting the torque applied. Further rotation of the screwdriver handle resets the mechanism ready for the next torquing operation. The IFR models eliminates any small reaction during resetting.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- The IFR model is "impact-free" when the cam mechanism resets.
- The screwdriver is torque limiting and calibrated in the CW direction only.
Note! Class 100 Clean Room models available