This product has been replaced by: MDC-26 Controller V2 with SD Card Data Memory (230V)
MDC-26 v1 Controller with SD Card Data Memory 230V
Item #: 310002
MDC-26 v1 Controller with SD Card (230V)
AC120VC / AC230V, 50/60Hz
The MDC controller operates with only the MD-Series electric screwdrivers. It is a single tool controller that offers programmable speed, angle, auto reverse and soft start options. I/O interface for communication with external devices such as PLC.
- Preset selection capability: Front panel or 25P I/O
- Angle Control: 0.1 - 10 turn
- Preset Parameters: Torque, Speed, Soft Start & Angle in 15 preset numbers
- Auto detection of connected driver when controller is powered on
- Error display: Error code display (3 groups)
- Fastening Quality Control: OK/NG monitoring of screw fastening by preset pattern of angle and/or time
- PC based program for parameter settings, monitoring and real time output
- Front panel 4.3” Color LCD with touch screen
- Communication 1 x RS232C, 1 x Ethernet
- Protocol: Modbus
- SD Card data memory slot (memory card not included).
- Supplied with lift stand.
Operates with Electric Screwdriver Models: MD-26 & MD-22 Series