This product has been replaced by: FGA-8 Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
MT12-A Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
Item #: 020378
2 - 12 lbf.in
Graduation Scale (American):
The MT12-A adjustable torque screwdriver product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Externally adjustable tool offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value.
- The positive locking system prevents incidental torque adjustment.
- The screwdriver slips free once the set torque has been reached making over-tightening impossible.
- Adjustment ring disengages to prevent incidental torque adjustment.
- Precision radial ball clutch and cam allows for automatic resetting.
- Micrometer adjustment allows for accurate tool setting.