This product has been replaced by: EZ-TorQ III 300i Torque Analyzer
MTS 2500 Dial Torque Analyzer
Item #: 020005
44 - 220 lbf.in
5 - 25 N.m
Graduation Scale (American):
Graduation Scale (S.I.):
Cal Cert Options Data Set:
Supplied with a Free ISO 17025 Certification of Calibration
The MTS 2500 dial torque analyzer product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
Accuracy ± 2% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Easy to read dual scale (Metric & American).
- Memory style master pointer retains maximum readings.
- Designed for all types of hand torque wrenches and screwdrivers.
- Bench mount style.
- Clockwise direction only.
- Reversible drive adapters provide two drive options per model.
- Robust and modern design includes angled dial for easy viewing.
- Spindle lock eliminate the need to remove tool from drive during torque adjustment.
- Input drive shock absorber protects from tool kick back.
Do not use with electric or pneumatic tools.