MTS 2500 Dial Torque Analyzer
Item #: 020005
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $0.00
Time Interval is required
44 - 220 lbf.in
5 - 25 N.m
Graduation Scale (American):
Graduation Scale (S.I.):
Cal Cert Options Data Set:
Supplied with a Free ISO 17025 Certification of Calibration
Dial Analyzer is designed for hand tools, like torque screwdrivers and torque wrenches. This tool is not suitable for power tools. Ideal for checking torque tools on production floor daily or weekly to ensure the tools aren't falling out of calibration, or can be used in calibration lab. Using a quality torque tester makes a safer world through accuracy and precision. Measuring torque is essential for companies to ensure their product’s quality, safety and reliability isn't compromised. The failure of a three-cent fastener that isn't properly tightened can lead to catastrophic or latent failures.
Accuracy ± 2% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Easy to read dual scale (Metric & American).
- Memory style master pointer retains maximum readings.
- Designed for all types of hand torque wrenches and screwdrivers.
- Bench mount style.
- Clockwise direction only.
- Reversible drive adapters provide two drive options per model.
- Robust and modern design includes angled dial for easy viewing.
- Spindle lock eliminate the need to remove tool from drive during torque adjustment.
- Input drive shock absorber protects from tool kick back.
Do not use with electric or pneumatic tools.