The automation screw presenter is ideal for robotic manufacturing applications. This simple machine operates in combination with automation & robotic screw driving systems. The compact size allows easy installation. The cost saving device makes the assembly process more efficient by mechanically presenting a screw to a fixed pick up point. Optimize resources, cut labor costs and increase production capacity with automation equipment.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
Note! Screw Presenter requires the use of a vacuum attachment with the power tool.
- For cell or line based assembly, an operator uses a power tool equipped with a vacuum attachment to pick up a screw from the presenter screw guide. Common assembly methods cause assemblers to inefficiently fumble with screws that are stored in bins or shaker trays.
- Screws are poured into the hopper of the screw presenter and automatically lined up for dispensing.
- This simple mechanism allows trouble-free operation, eliminating jammed or stuck screws.
- The cost-effective automated screw presenter is an alternative machine instead of the cumbersome and very expensive screwfeeder systems.
- Adjustable to match different screw sizes. No need change or purchase additional rails.
- Smoothly feeds screws. Adjustable vibration and speed settings.
- The compact system can fit into and work environment for easy accessibility and provides virtually maintenance-free operation.