The easy-to-operate EFCip electric torque multipliers are designed for precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening applications. From tightening large industrial bolts used in windmill gearbox assemblies to bolting maintenance applications for oil & gas pipelines and rigs, the Mountz torque multipliers achieve precision torque in a quick, cost-efficient manner.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections.
- Shuts-off when pre-set torque is achieved. Non-impacting and operates at a smooth, continuous rotation.
- Increases speed and productivity, 5-10 times faster than slow ratcheting hydraulic wrenches. Less expensive than hydraulic wrenches.
- Ergonomically safer than the harmful hammering of impact wrenches. Eliminates frequent and costly repairs of impact wrenches.
- Microprocessor controlled. The speed, frequency and torque correspond with built-in controller (no separate box needed).
- Brushless motor design provides low maintenance.
- Over-heat protection.
- Universal AC Input (100-253V / 45-66 Hz).
- The handle can free float or locks in set position.
- Protected against dampness and spattered water, IP54 protection.
Accuracy better than ± 5%