HG hand torque multipliers are the ideal tools for applications where air and electricity aren't easily accessible. The gearing design allows for a high torque output with minimal input. Commonly used in petrochemical, power generation, transportation, shipping and maintenance industries.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
Note! H-10 & H-15 models are not fitted with Anti-Windup. All models are supplied with a Reaction Foot, except HG-80 model is supplied with a Reaction Ring.
- Precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections.
- For operation in combination with a torque wrench.
- Torque Multiplication Ratio - low energy input with high torque output.
- Compact design allows for operation in space-restricted applications.
- Ideal tool for applications where air and electricity aren't easily accessible.
- Most models furnished with anti-windup ratchets allowing jobs to be performed easily, efficiently and safely.
- Constructed with quality steel.
- Each tool contains a torque multiplication selection chart.
- Commonly used in petrochemical, power generation, transportation, shipping and maintenance industries.
Accuracy better than ± 5%