The manual torque multiplier is a low cost solution that's ideal for wheel nuts and remote locations where air and electricity aren’t easily accessible. The gearing design allows for a high torque output with minimal input. Commonly used in petrochemical, power generation, transportation, shipping and maintenance industries.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
Note! MTM can be used with straight reaction bar or right angle reaction bar.
- Precision tightening for heavy duty fastening connections.
- Commonly used in construction, heavy equipment and power generation industries.
- Portable, compact and lightweight.
- Constructed with quality steel and matted finish.
- Torque Multiplication Ratio - low energy input with high torque output.
- For operation in combination with a torque wrench.
- Ideal for remote locations where no source of power is available.
- Includes plastic case.
Accuracy better than ± 5%