FGC Cam-Over Wrenches
The Mountz FGC cam-over wrench is a reliable and durable error-proofing tool that allows engineers to reduce the risk of over-torque on their assembly lines in sensitive production environments.
Engineered and assembled in Silicon Valley, Mountz FGC precision preset cam-over wrenches are the most advanced torque-limiting wrenches for high-level process and quality control.
The preset wrench ensures that the correct torque value is applied consistently to each fastener without the risk of operator adjustment.
Click wrenches are not 100 % process safe and are often susceptible to over-torque results due to operator influence. A click wrench does not physically prevent an operator from applying additional force and which leads to inaccuracy.
Using a clutch mechanism, cam-over tools prevent the operator from applying too much torque to the fastener - preventing over-torque events, broken components, costly product returns, and safety risks.
Safeguard Against Fastening Failures:
- Poka-yoke cam over torque wrench prevents over-torque by reducing operator influence.
- Calibration life 2x ISO standards, unmatched by any competitor.
- Improve repeatability, traceability, and precision for any tightening application.
- Our products are durable; we provide an industry-leading warranty: 2 years unconditional. Lifetime against defects.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Engineered with a cam-over mechanism, cam-over poka-yoke torque screwdrivers reduce the possibility of operator error in both fastening directions, ensuring correct torque is applied and preventing fastener breakage.
- Providing the operator with a preset tool prevents tampering and ensures that operators always use the appropriate torque setting—unmatched security of the tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale—must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Coated corrosion-resistant stainless steel head
- Anodized aluminum handle
- Non-strip ratchet head
- Ergonomic cushion grip reduces discomfort, fatigue, and risk of injury.
- Our tools are durable & reliable. We provide an Industry leading warranty: 2 years unconditional. Lifetime against defects. Calibration life 4x ISO standards, unmatched by any torque screwdriver.
- All Mountz-designed hand tools endure extensive Cmk testing over 20,000 continuous torque readings. Review our technical whitepaper to learn more!
Calibration & Service:
- Torque Analyzers & Sensors: If torque tools slip out of calibration, that could impact the quality of your products. An accurate way to regularly test calibration onsite is a great way to reduce risk and ensure safety. With Mountz torque analyzers and sensors, you can test tools before they go into service daily or weekly.
- Prepaid Calibration Vouchers: Book service and maintenance in advance to ensure your tools are always in top condition and ready to use. Add this service to any tooling purchase.
Learn the error-proofing benefits of upgrading from a click wrench to a cam-over torque wrench in our "Click vs Cam-Over Wrench Technology" white paper.