EPT Adjustable Click Wrenches
The adjustable click torque wrench features an external adjustment torque scale, which allows an operator to quickly adjust the torque setting on the tool as needed for different applications. The cost-effective click wrenches are durable and robust for a wide variety of industrial fastening applications. Our EPT adjustable click torque wrench is built with high-quality materials to ensure low repair frequency and fewer repair costs.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Durable and robust for industrial fastening applications.
- Adjustable torque wrench with a square drive. Bi-directional ratchet head.
- External dual scale (American & S.I.) Graduation collar on the torque handle.
- Easy to read laser marked scale.
- Built with robust steel shaft with high corrosion resistance.
- Lightly knurled non-slip grip.
- 48 tooth ratchet (for models EPT250i - EPT750F).
- 60 tooth ratchet (for EPT100i).
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull-down ring.
- Positive click can be heard and felt when torque is reached.
- This adjustable click wrench is ideal for field service, maintenance or production environments.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 4% of indicated setting).