IPT Preset Click Wrenches
The IPT is a preset click wrench (internally adjustable) that ensures a reliable tightening process. A preset click wrench securely prevents an operator from either incidentally or intentionally tamper with a tool's torque setting. The cost-effective click wrenches are durable and robust for a wide variety of industrial fastening applications. The wrench features a ratcheting head style and is built with high-quality materials. Low repair frequency and fewer repair costs. Ideal for production environments.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Durable and robust for industrial fastening applications.
- Preset wrench ensures that the correct torque value is consistently applied to each bolt.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer. Requires IPT Torque Adjusting Set Key to adjust the internal torque setting for models: IPT 18 - IPT 250 models, (sold separately). A 3mm allen key, extension bar, and a ratchet wrench or handle are needed to adjust the internal torque setting for models: IPT 369 - IPT 885 models.
- Crafted with strong steel shaft with high corrosion resistance.
- Lightly knurled non-slip grip.
- Bi-directional ratchet head (48 tooth ratchet).
- Positive click can be heard and felt when torque is reached.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 4% of indicated setting).