The IPT is a preset click wrench (internally adjustable) that ensures a reliable tightening process. A preset click wrench securely prevents an operator from either incidentally or intentionally tamper with a tool's torque setting. The cost effective click wrenches are durable and robust for a wide variety of industrial fastening applications. The wrench features a ratcheting head style and is built with high quality materials. Low repair frequency and less repair costs. Ideal for production environments.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Durable and robust for industrial fastening applications.
- Preset click wrench with a square drive. Bi-directional ratchet head.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer. Requires Torque Adjusting Key (sold separately).
- Crafted with strong steel shaft with high corrosion resistance.
- Lightly knurled non-slip grip.
- 48 tooth ratchet.
- Positive click can be heard and felt when torque is reached.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 4% of indicated setting).