RCL-80P Pneumatic Torque Multiplier
Item #: 210182
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $90.00
Time Interval is required
You will also need
494 - 3569 lbf.ft
670 - 4840 N.m
68.3 - 493.7 kgf.m
The RCL-80P radial gearing pneumatic torque multiplier is designed for precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty bolting applications. These pneumatic multipliers are specially designed for heat plate exchanger applications. The torque multiplier shuts-off when the pre-set torque is achieved. It’s non-impacting and operates at a smooth, continuous rotation. The torque tool provides quick and simultaneous tightening of large plate packs.
Accuracy better than ± 5%
- Compact design is safe, easy, and simple to handle.
- Low profile radial head allows access where clearance is limited.
- Specially designed for heat plate exchanger applications.
- Continuously rotating hex drive is faster than hydraulics and more reliable than impacting tools.
- Torque reaction is absorbed by means of a reaction stud.
- Hex drive size reduces or enlarges with drop in hex adapters.
All Pneumatic Torque Multipliers should use a high quality air filter regulator. Torque setting is obtained by air pressure. Each Pneumatic Multiplier is supplied air-flow chart.