RDA-50F Run Down Adapter
Item #: 063978
3/8" Sq. Dr.
5 - 50 lbf.ft
6.8 - 67.8 N.m
0.7 - 6.9 kgf.m
The run down adapter (RDA) is designed to provide consistent and reliable torque readings for use with power driven torque control tools. The RDA will reduce the impact and irregular peaks that cause poor repeatability. Each RDA has an effective torque range and will supply repeatable torque data within that range if used correctly. The run down adapter is mounted in-line between the tool drive and transducer.
- Designed to provide consistent and reliable torque readings for use with power driven torque control tools.
- Adapter is mounted in-line between tool drive and transducer.
- Hardened thread components, increase accuracy and life.
- Square drives conform to ASME B107 standards for proper fit.
- Non-rotating body for improved safety.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Operates in clockwise direction only. After each run down, the RDA should be completely backed-up