TLS Pro 25 ESD Preset Torque Screwdriver
Item #: 020706
TLS Pro 25 ESD
0.45 - 2.2 lbf.in
0.05 - 0.25 N.m
0.5 - 2.5 kgf.cm
The TLS Pro 25 ESD preset torque screwdriver product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Bi-directional operation and is calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Improved ergonomic experience for the operator: lightweight, two-touch design, grip and feel of the tool and reduces operator fatigue.
- Durability and less cosmetic damage with paint fading or chipping away.
- ESD compliant.