This product has been replaced by: FG-40i Preset Torque Screwdriver
TLS Pro 450 Preset Torque Screwdriver
Item #: 020704
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $20.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
TLS Pro 450
4.5 - 40 lbf.in
0.5 - 4.5 N.m
5.1 - 45.9 kgf.cm
The new TLS Pro torque screwdrivers are an upgrade to our reliable and trusted cam-over torque technology. It's designed to enhance the user experience during the fastening process. The new screwdriver offers the same performance, same quality, same torque results as the old dependable TLS screwdriver. The preset screwdriver (internally adjustable) delivers precision torque control and prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened. Using a quality torque screwdriver makes a safer world through accuracy and precision.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Various models that range from 0.45 to 120 lbf.in.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Same internal mechanism as the TLS torque screwdriver. Same cam-over technology, accuracy, quality and durability.
- All models provide bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Improved ergonomic experience for the operator: lightweight, two touch design, grip and feel of the tool and reduces operator fatigue.
- Durability and less cosmetic damage with paint fading or chipping away.
- ESD compliant model options are avaiable.
- Quick conversion from 1/4 F/Hex to 1/4 Sq Drive with accessory # 020175.
- Quick change of the end cap for color coding identification of the preset torque value. Simply replace the color cap at the end the tools (4 color pack accessory option - Black, Red, Green & Blue)
Note! TLS Pro 450 & TLS Pro 1350 are supplied with removable sliding T-bar