ADS25 Dial Torque Wrench
Item #: 020104
3/8" Sq. Dr.
48 - 240 lbf.in
5 - 25 N.m
Graduation Scale (American):
Graduation Scale (S.I.):
The ADS25 dial torque wrench product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 4% of indicated setting).
- Memory and fine main pointers provide accurate readings
- Built-in ratchet mechanism
- The Standard double-ended spindle ratchet mechanism allows for left-handed torque applications.
- Mechanical stop with overload protection up to 125% of full scale
- Recessed dials to minimize breakage
- Easy identification and tracking with clearly-labeled model and serial numbers
- ESD compliant
- Dial wrench is designed with a unique, recessed dial, which helps to minimize display damage.
- Featuring a lightweight aluminum handle, this durable wrench isn't length-dependent, and it offers a variety of unique specifications
- Dual scale in American and S.I. units.
- Attractive abrasive-resistant finish for improved identification and lifespan.
- The dial wrench can be used for both measuring torque and tightening screws.
- This tool is commonly used to test, audit, and verify torque applied to joints. Using the memory pointer, the dial torque wrench will capture the finishing torque that is applied to any fastener.