ADS25 Dial Torque Wrench
Item(s) successfully added to your cart.
Add Calibration Certificate — $35.00
- Accurate torque measurement is crucial to ensure proper mechanical operations. Our innovative dial type torque wrenches offer many features to simplify measuring torque:
- Memory and fine main pointers provide accurate readings
- An exclusive, built-in ratchet mechanism
- Standard double-ended spindle ratchet mechanism allows for left handed torque applications.
- Mechanical stop with overload protection up to 125% of full scale
- Recessed dials to minimize breakage
- Easy identification and tracking with clearly-labeled model and serial numbers
- ESD-compliance on all ADS models
- Our dial torque wrenches are designed with a unique, recessed dial, which helps to minimize display damage.
- Featuring a lightweight aluminum handle, this durable wrench isn't length dependent, and it offers a variety of unique specifications
- Dual scale in American and S.I. units. Single scale models available upon request
- Attractive abrasive-resistant finish for improved identification and lifespan.
- These wrenches are essential tools for both measuring torque and tightening screws.