BDS160 Dial Torque Wrench
Item #: 020112
1/2" Sq. Dr.
24 - 120 lbf.ft
32 - 160 N.m
Graduation Scale (American):
Graduation Scale (S.I.):
The BDS160 dial torque wrench product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 4% of indicated setting).
- Accurate torque measurement is crucial to ensure proper mechanical operations. Our innovative dial type torque wrenches offer many features to simplify measuring torque:
- Memory and fine main pointers provide accurate readings
- An exclusive, built-in ratchet mechanism
- Standard double-ended spindle ratchet mechanism allows for left handed torque applications.
- Mechanical stop with overload protection up to 125% of full scale
- Recessed dials to minimize breakage
- Easy identification and tracking with clearly-labeled model and serial numbers
- Our dial torque wrenches are designed with a unique, recessed dial, which helps to minimize display damage.
- Featuring a lightweight aluminum handle, this durable wrench isn't length dependent, and it offers a variety of unique specifications
- Dual scale in American and S.I. units. Single scale models available upon request
- Attractive abrasive-resistant finish for improved identification and lifespan.
- These wrenches are essential tools for both measuring torque and tightening screws.
ADS and BDS models are supplied with a protective case. All light Signal Wrenches use standard size batteries.