EPT250i-D Adjustable Click Wrench
Item #: 280033
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $40.00
Time Interval is required
1/4" Sq. Dr.
50 - 250 lbf.in
6.2 - 28.8 N.m
Graduation Scale (American):
Graduation Scale (S.I.):
The EPT250i-D adjustable click torque wrench features an external adjustment torque scale, which allows an operator to quickly adjust the torque setting on the tool as needed for different applications. The cost-effective click wrenches are durable and robust for a wide variety of industrial fastening applications. Our EPT adjustable click torque wrench is built with high-quality materials to ensure low repair frequency and less repair costs.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 4% of indicated setting).
- Durable and robust for industrial fastening applications.
- Adjustable torque wrench with a square drive. Bi-directional ratchet head.
- External dual scale (American & S.I.) Graduation collar on the torque handle.
- Easy to read laser marked scale.
- Crafted with a strong steel shaft with high corrosion resistance.
- Lightly knurled non-slip grip.
- 48 tooth ratchet
- Positive lock with spring-loaded pull-down ring.
- Positive clicks can be heard and felt when torque is reached.
- This adjustable click wrench is ideal for field service, maintenance or production environments.
After being used, adjustable click torque wrenches should be turned back to minimum scale value. This helps to preserve the springs and ensures a longer product life cycle with high precision.