EZ-70IT/1500 Inverted Telescoping Arm
Item #: 260175
- 51.6 lbf.ft
- 70 N.m
- 7.1 kgf.m
1 3/8 - 2"
Minimum Arm Reach:
Maximum Arm Reach:
Tool Position Option
The EZ-Glider inverted telescoping torque arms securely keep electric or pneumatic torque tools in perpendicular or a level alignment to help prevent side loading or cross threading occurring during the assembly process. Crafted with lightweight durable carbon fiber the torque arm collapses like a telescope. The torque arms are ideal for assembly lines like automotive, aerospace and appliance where space is a premium and operator safety is mandatory. The ergonomic design of the EZ-Glider torque arms reduces RMI (repetitive motion injury) and CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome). The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production. The flexible telescoping arms provide manufacturers the ability to mount the arms to a wall, workbench, a standard rail system, aluminum extrusion or existing overhead system. The torque arms are maintenance free.
- Crafted with lightweight durable carbon fiber the arm collapses like a telescope.
- Easy-to-use, requires little space and doesn’t disrupt production flow.
- Eliminates torque reaction of power tools. Reinforced sleeve for long durability.
- The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production.
- Wall or workbench mountable. Easy to install on moving assembly line (mountable on existing standard rail).
- Maintenance free.
- Long arm reach capacity up to 8 ft. Torque capacity up to 147.5 lbf.ft (200 N.m.)
- Perfect for MVI applications.
- It is recommended to use a tool balancer with the telescoping torque arms. The telescoping arms should not be used at maximum arm reach on a permanent basis.
- Tool Positioning Options: Besides the standard in-line tool mounting position, the telescoping arm can be used with assembly tools in a variety of positions. For some tool positioning options, a different tool clamp needs to be ordered separately.