HDC35i Hybrid Torque Controller
Item #: 145820
AC120VC ~ 220V, 50–60Hz
The HDC35i controller operates with only the PHD35N, PHD50N, PHD100N & HD100N electric screwdrivers. It is a single tool controller that offers programmable speed, angle, auto reverse and soft start options. I/O interface for communication with external devices such as PLC. The controller provides programmable fastening options for sequence based assembly automation applications, along with a built-in screw counter.
- Programmable digital torque setting with memory for 8 preset torque settings.
- Real-time monitoring and torque control of the tightening process.
- Selectable speed up to 1,800 rpm.
- Programming and monitoring with PC software.
- Programmable multi-sequence operation.
- Built-in Screw Counter (0 to 99 screws)
- Detection of fastening error and displays error condition.
- Visual assembly fastener count (count up or down), including total count.
- Real time monitoring by PC program.
- Detects - cross threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns and cycle complete.
- Three selectable units of measure: lbf.in, N.m, Kgf.cm.
- Selectable settings for Torque, Speed, Min & Max Angle, and Soft Start time.
- Maximum angle control and verification
- Minimum angle control and error reporting
- 25P I/O interface to a PLC or 8 direct sensor ports.
- Input / Output for PLC.
- Output Signal Types: Count complete, Torque up and Count complete Alarm & Screw Missing
- Angle Control: 0.1 - 10 turns
- Preset Parameters: Torque, Speed, Soft Start & Angle in 8 preset numbers
- Auto detection of the connected driver: Auto detection of the offset value from the EEProm on the driver
- Error display: Error display by code no. in system, communication & pattern error group
- Fastening Quality Control: OK/NG monitoring of screw fastening by preset pattern of angle and/or time.
- PC based program for parameter settings, monitoring and real time output
- Input (Air Pressure): Min 5 Bar (72.5 PSI) / Max 6.5 Bar (92.2 PSI)