IFR Minor TLS0135 Preset Torque Screwdriver SD
The IFR Minor TLS0135 blue preset torque screwdriver product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page. <br><br>The design action of the standard TLS screwdrivers is such that when the tool reaches its pre-set torque value the mechanism disengages from the drive thus limiting the torque applied. Further rotation of the screwdriver handle resets the mechanism ready for the next torquing operation. The IFR models eliminate any small reaction during resetting.
- Various models that range from 1.2 - 120 lbf.in.
- All IFR models are "impact free" when the cam resets.
- Screwdriver is torque limiting in the CW direction only.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Four different colored lightweight aluminum handles allow color coding of specific torque values in production areas. (TLS1360 - Black only)