IFR Minor TLS0135 Preset Torque Screwdriver SD
Item #: 020465
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $20.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
1.2 - 12 lbf.in
14 - 135 cN.m
1.4 - 13.7 kgf.cm
The design action of the standard TLS screwdrivers is such that when the tool reaches its pre-set torque value the mechanism disengages from the drive thus limiting the torque applied. Further rotation of the screwdriver handle resets the mechanism ready for the next torquing operation. The IFR models eliminates any small reaction during resetting.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Various models that range from 1.2 - 120 lbf.in.
- All IFR models are "impact free" when the cam resets.
- Screwdriver is torque limiting in the CW direction only.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Four different colored lightweight aluminum handles allow color coding of specific torque values in production areas. (TLS1360 - Black only)
Note! Class 100 Clean Room models available