This product has been replaced by: FG-125i Preset Torque Screwdriver
PSE1350 Preset Torque Screwdriver
Item #: 020188
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $20.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
22 - 120 lbf.in
2.5 - 13.5 N.m
25.3 - 138 kgf.cm
The PSE is a preset torque screwdriver (internally adjustable) that delivers precision torque control. Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened. Featuring a soft textured grip, the torque driver is an ergonomically safe tool for the operator to use and is ESD compliant. Using a quality torque screwdriver ensures that proper torque is being applied and maintains requirements associated with ISO quality standards.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Various models that range from 5.7 ozf.in - 120 lbf.in
- Ergonomic rubber hand grip.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must
be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- All models provide bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- ESD compliant.
Note! PSE1350 is supplied with removable sliding T-bar.