This product has been replaced by: FG-8i Preset Torque Screwdriver
PTL4.5i Preset Torque Limiter
Item #: 280060
1 - 4.5 lbf.in
11.3 - 50.8 cN.m
1.2 - 5.2 kgf.cm
The PTL4.5i preset torque limiter product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
Repeatability within +/- 6% of pre-set torque value.
- Designed to be used in-line to limit torque for hand (static) applications. For low torque applications.
- Can also be used as an overload protection device on most applications where measuring a static overload is needed.
- The rotary clutch mechanism slips free when the pre-set torque value is reached, eliminating overtightening. The mechanism then automatically resets.
- Pre-set using a torque analyzer.
- Bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use.
Do not use PTL with a power tool.