FG Preset Torque Screwdrivers
Engineered and assembled in the Silicon Valley, the Mountz FG line of preset precision torque screwdrivers are the most advanced hand tools in the world.
With FG, you can Proceed with Confidence.
- Poka-yoke torque screwdriver prevents over-torque
- Calibration life 4x ISO standards, unmatched by any torque screwdriver
- Delivers repeatability, traceability and precision for all tightening applications
- Preset screwdriver ensures that the correct torque value is consistently applied to each fastener
- Cam-over technology ensures correct torque is applied and eliminates fastener breakage issues
- Industry leading warranty: 2 years unconditional. Lifetime against defects
Quality-minded engineers can give Mountz FG tools to any operator and have the confidence that he/she will deliver the correct torque, time after time.
Pick your range and color and buy below. Read our white paper!
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Torque screwdriver prevents operators from influencing the torque output when tightening fasteners.
- Accuracy and precision delivered for all fastening applications.
- Engineered with a cam-over mechanism, the poka-yoke screwdriver prevents over torque.
- Advanced cam-over technology provides a completely smooth reset reducing the risk of users loosening fasteners or breakage.
- Calibration life 4x ISO standards
- Unique bearing system eliminates axial load and side load on the fastener applied by the operator.
- Unmatched security of the tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale—must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Patented secure bit locking mechanism with one-touch release can only be activated by the user for greater flexibility of applications and efficiency on the line.
- Reduced bit wear lowers the incidence of bits falling out, which can slow production or cause product damage.
- All models provide bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Ergonomic handles are designed with fewer flutes and larger recesses to make the tools easier to hold, less likely to cause hand fatigue, and makes drivers easier to clean.
- Enable quick and error-free tool and torque setting identification with four different color-coding label options.
- Two year unlimited warranty.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- New design improves serviceability, reduces downtime, and enables replacement of individual parts to extend the life of your investment.
- Mountz extensive Cmk testing happened over 20,000 continuous torque readings and is documented in a Mountz-authored technical whitepaper.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
Learn the testing benefits of Cmk and why this measure is essential when evaluating torque tools. Download the white paper.