EZ-TorQ III Torque Analyzer
The EZ-TorQ III makes torque control easier and more available across every aspect of the line from the calibration lab to the assembly station. Highly portable and user friendly, this battery powered torque validation hub can be easily carried around the assembly line to spot check tools as part of a QA program or used at assembly stations for quick and easy torque tool validation and calibration. The new smart phone like touch-screen interface breaks down barriers and ensures quick and easy validation of different ranges as needed.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
Each model includes a case, universal charger, 1/4” female/hex square drive adapter and two screw run down adapters.
*Tester - Not for use in testing Impact or Pulse type tools.
- An ISO 17025 certified torque analyzer used for calibrating and testing small hand screwdrivers, most wrenches and power tools
- Quick and easy-to-use torque analyzer to verify a tool’s performance on the assembly line
- Ensure proper torque is being applied and tools maintain conformity with quality standards
- Instant verification that a tool is still in or out of calibration. Daily or weekly verification in assembly area
- Portable & rechargeable
- Vivid full color, smartphone-like touchscreen interface
- Virtually unlimited data point storage with swappable SD card memory
- Sophisticated on board software with SPC analysis
- Ability to analyze and create statistical data
- Ability to capture and store data
- Multi language operation (English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese or Portuguese)
- Mountz EZ-TorQ III Data Streamer. Ability to analyze data and calculate statistical data
- Creates a historical record of your torque readings
- Documentation solution
Accuracy ± 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale
Accuracy ± 1% of reading from 10% to 20% of full scale