FGA Adjustable Torque Screwdrivers
Engineered and assembled in Silicon Valley, the Mountz FGA line of precision adjustable torque screwdrivers are the most advanced hand tools for high-level process and quality control.
Safeguarding Against Fastening Failures
- Quick torque setting adjustment.
- Poka-yoke torque screwdriver prevents over-torque.
- Cam-over technology ensures that the correct torque value is consistently applied.
- Digital torque scale provides an accurate and simplistic process to adjust the torque setting.
- Calibration life 4x ISO standards, unmatched by any adjustable screwdriver.
- Industry leading warranty: 2 years unconditional. Lifetime against defects.
- Select the torque measurement setting for your application.
The adjustable tool saves field service techs and manufacturers time and tooling costs by allowing them to accurately tighten critical fasteners of different sizes—all with a single tool.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 1.6 to 80 lbf.in. (0.18 - 14.1 N.m)
- Quick torque setting adjustment
- Converts between metric and standard units.
- Digital torque scale provides an accurate and simplistic process to adjust the torque setting
- Cam-over technology ensures correct torque is applied and eliminates fastener breakage issues
- Poka-yoke torque screwdriver prevents over-torque
- Error-proofing assembly process
- Safeguards against fastening failures
- Calibration life 4x ISO standards, unmatched by any screwdriver
- Tool is set to a designated torque value and the correct torque value is consistently applied
- Locking mechanism prevents incidental torque setting changes and ensures fastening precision and repeatability
- Improve field service quality. Accurately tighten critical fasteners of different sizes—all with a single tool
- Two-year unlimited warranty
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Patented secure bit locking mechanism with one-touch release can only be activated by the user for greater flexibility of applications and efficiency on the line
- Reduced bit wear lowers the incidence of bits falling out, which can slow production or cause product damage
- Ergonomic handles are designed with fewer flutes and larger recesses to make the tools easier to hold, less likely to cause hand fatigue, and makes drivers easier to clean
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).