TB Break-Over Wrenches (Fixed Head)
The Mountz TB is a small torque wrench ideal for applications with limited space. TB wrenches are designed to have one permanently attached head style. Torque range suitable for micro, low, and medium torque applications.
The flexible preset wrench can adapt to different fastening applications as it is compatible with varying head options like an open end, box end, flare end, hex key end, or a ratchet head.
Their small size enables them to fit into areas with tight clearances, boosting productivity and project ROI.
Preset wrenches are ideal for fastening applications where operators repeatedly assemble parts at the same torque setting and ensure that the correct torque value is consistently applied to each fastener by reducing the risk of setting tampering by operators.
The TB wrench breaks over once it achieves its preset torque setting, signaling the operator to stop applying torque to the fastener or bolt. The wrench improves the fastening process by reducing either over or under-tightening risk.
TB Wrenches are made to order and typically ship within 4 - 5 weeks. For further information, submit a contact us form, call or send us a web chat.
The TB wrench comes with a head permanently attached to it. It is not removable. The TBIH break-over wrench allows you to remove the wrench head and add another option.
NOTE: Due to branding changes TB wrenches may be shipped with varying engraving designs during our update process. This change does not impact product functionality.
Safeguarding Against Fastening Failures
- Torque limiting wrench improves control of the tightening process and reduces the risk of over and under-tightening
- The preset wrench ensures that the correct torque value is consistently applied to each fastener by reducing the risk of operator tampering with settings
- The break-over mechanism provides a visual indicator of achieving torque setting, improving productivity
- Fixed end fitting design—selectable head types and sizes
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Torque ranges from 25 ozf.in to 50 lbf.in. Suitable for low to medium torque applications.
- Torque limiting wrench improves control of the tightening process, reducing the risk of over and under-tightening to deliver repeatability, traceability, and precision for tightening applications.
- A preset wrench ensures that the correct torque value is applied consistently to each fastener by reducing the risk of the operator tampering with settings. This tool has no external adjustment scale and is set using a torque analyzer.
- Unique fixed-end fitting design— we offer selectable head types and sizes, including open-end, box head, hex key, and ratchet heads.
- The break-over mechanism provides a visual indicator of achieving torque setting, improving productivity. The tool only operates in a CW direction.
- Six different colored aluminum handles allow for color-coding of specific torque values in production areas.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
Calibration & Service:
- Torque Analyzers & Sensors: If torque tools slip out of calibration, that could impact the quality of your products. An accurate way to regularly test calibration onsite is a great way to reduce risk and ensure safety. With Mountz torque analyzers and sensors, you can test tools before they go into service daily or weekly.
- Hex Step Adapters
- Torque Analyzers & Sensors:When performing torque wrench calibration or testing, adapters are often needed, especially with torque wrenches with open-end heads. Mountz’s calibration hex step adapter features four common sizes, increasing the productivity of your torque wrench calibration process. This adapter will make testing and calibration efficient and straightforward.
- Prepaid Calibration Vouchers: Book service and maintenance in advance to ensure your tools are always in top condition and ready to use. Add this service to any tooling purchase.