TBIH Break-Over Wrenches
The TBIH is a small torque wrench ideal for applications with limited space. The flexible preset wrench can adapt to different fastening applications as it is compatible with varying head options like an open end, box end, flare end, hex key end, or a ratchet head. Preset torque wrench improves productivity by consistently applying the correct torque value to each fastener. The preset wrench is ideal for fastening applications where operators repeatedly assemble parts at the same torque setting. The TBIH wrench breaks over once it achieves its preset torque setting, signaling the operator to stop applying torque to the fastener or bolt. The wrench improves the fastening process by reducing either over or under-tightening risk.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Torque ranges from 25 ozf.in to 50 lbf.in.
- Torque limiting wrench improves control of the tightening process.
- Reduces the risk of both over and under-tightening.
- The break-over mechanism provides a visual indicator of achieving torque setting.
- Preset torque wrench improves productivity by consistently applying the correct torque value to each fastener. The preset wrench is ideal for fastening applications where operators repeatedly assemble parts at the same torque setting
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Delivers repeatability, traceability and precision for tightening applications.
- Six different colored aluminum handles allow for color-coding of specific torque values in production areas.
- Small and lightweight. Ideal for fastening applications with limited space.
- Interchangeable end fitting design—selectable head types and sizes (open end, box head, hex key, fixed square drive heads and ratchet head).
- Interchangeable heads are manufactured with a common centerline so the torque setting remains the same when head sizes are changed.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).