- Selectable output voltage
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction.
- Temperature Detection powers down the unit and resets automatically when unit restores to acceptable levels.
- Switchable 110V & 230V input voltage. Unit will reset itself if motor/current overload is too high
- Start & Stop Signal Output (for PLC).
- Screwdriver Lock Signal Input (for PLC).
- Unit can be connected to the Scout Screw Counter.
The program lock key is required for the BF and NF-Series Standard models and Soft Stop models. RPM & Soft Start Settings can not be adjusted without it.
The program lock key can not be used with Plus models of BF, NF-Series and Soft Stop models and Angle & Auto Reverse models.