Scout II Screw Counter
Item #: 145790
Scout screw counter helps manufacturers detect and eliminate costly screw-fastening errors during the assembly process. Using a screw counter is like putting the eyes and ears of a quality control manager where they are needed most - right on the assembly area. The scout is designed to detect cross threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns and cycle complete. The screw counter takes the control of the assembly process out of the operator's hands.
- Detect and eliminate costly screw-fastening errors.
- Detects cross threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns and cycle complete.
- Detection of fastening error and buzzer alert. Displays error condition.
- Fastener accept and reject lights (Go/No Go).
- Visual assembly fastener count (count up or down), including total count.
- Measure and program fastening time.
- Ability to store multiple fastener settings with the Parameter mode.
- Adjustable parameter settings for the buzzer.
- Password protection and wall mountable.
- The Scout can be powered by a STC30 Plus, STC40, HTC35, ET-30D, FT-30D, YFC-35D or via external power, 24VDC, 1A.
- The Scout is designed to interface with the STC30 Plus, STC40, HTC35, ET-30D, FT-30D, YFC-35D.
- Programing via PC software or through Scout unit.
- Maximum 4 screwdrivers can share one program (4 Ports)
- Outputs for machine & PLC interface for line control.
- Input Features: Cycle Start and Driver Lock - prevents driver activation until PLC input signal
- Output Features: Cycle End, OK, NG and Buzzer Alarm