This product has been replaced by: FG-125i Preset Torque Screwdriver
TLS Pro 1350 Preset Torque Screwdriver
Item #: 020705
TLS Pro 1350
22 - 120 lbf.in
2.5 - 13.5 N.m
25.5 - 137.7 kgf.cm
The TLS Pro 1350 preset torque screwdriver product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Various models that range from 0.45 to 120 lbf.in.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Same internal mechanism as the TLS torque screwdriver. Same cam-over technology, accuracy, quality and durability.
- All models provide bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Improved ergonomic experience for the operator: lightweight, two touch design, grip and feel of the tool and reduces operator fatigue.
- Durability and less cosmetic damage with paint fading or chipping away.
- ESD compliant model options are avaiable.
- Quick conversion from 1/4 F/Hex to 1/4 Sq Drive with accessory # 020175.
- Quick change of the end cap for color coding identification of the preset torque value. Simply replace the color cap at the end the tools (4 color pack accessory option - Black, Red, Green & Blue)
Note! TLS Pro 450 & TLS Pro 1350 are supplied with removable sliding T-bar