This product has been replaced by: FG-125i Preset Torque Screwdriver
TLS1360 Preset Torque Screwdriver SD
Item #: 020060
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $25.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
22 - 120 lbf.in
2.5 - 13.6 N.m
25.3 - 138 kgf.cm
TLS1360 is a preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable). Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being over-torqued. When the torque screwdriver reaches the pre-set torque value, the internal mechanism disengages from the drive, thus limiting the torque applied. Using a quality torque screwdriver ensures that proper torque is applied and maintains requirements associated with ISO quality standards.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Bi-directional operation and is calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.