TT100F/H Dial Measuring Screwdriver
Item(s) successfully added to your cart.
Add Calibration Certificate — $35.00
- Covering a calibrated range of 14 ozf.in to 40 lbf.in
- Memory system holds maximum torque reached. TT dial measuring screwdrivers can be used to monitor torque as it increases or decreases or to display peak torque applied.
- Flat tension spring is used to give the best linear characteristics in both directions.
- Especially designed for torque evaluation and verification.
- Quality constructed with stainless steel shafts, attractive colored aluminum handles and sturdy dials for maximum tool life.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Ideal tool for QC, R & D and assembly operations.
- Dual American and S.I. graduated scales.