TT250F/H Dial Measuring Screwdriver
Item #: 020155
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $35.00
Time Interval is required
4 - 20 lbf.in
50 - 250 cN.m
Graduation Scale (American):
Graduation Scale (S.I.):
A dial indicating torque screwdriver is designed for torque evaluation and torque verification. It is a low cost tool that can utilized for torque auditing or R & D torque testing and product evaluation. It can be used to monitor torque as it increases or decreases or display peak torque applied. This tool can be used in two ways, it can either be set in track mode so it can constantly track the applied torque or set in memory mode, which is done by withdrawing the slider and resetting the bezel ring to zero before using. This tracks the applied torque as before, but leaves the memory pointer at the maximum torque position.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Covering a calibrated range of 14 ozf.in to 40 lbf.in
- Memory system holds maximum torque reached. TT dial measuring screwdrivers can be used to monitor torque as it increases or decreases or to display peak torque applied.
- Flat tension spring is used to give the best linear characteristics in both directions.
- Especially designed for torque evaluation and verification.
- Quality constructed with stainless steel shafts, attractive colored aluminum handles and sturdy dials for maximum tool life.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Ideal tool for QC, R & D and assembly operations.
- Dual American and S.I. graduated scales.
Note! TT250F/H and TT500F/H models are supplied with removable sliding T-bar.