This product has been replaced by: BLRTSX70z-H
TT50F/H Dial Measuring Screwdriver
Item #: 020151
17 - 70 ozf.in
10 - 50 cN.m
Graduation Scale (American):
Graduation Scale (S.I.):
The TT50F/H dial measuring screwdriver product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Memory system holds maximum torque reached. TT dial measuring screwdrivers can monitor torque as it increases or decreases or displays peak torque applied.
- Flat tension spring gives the best linear characteristics in both directions.
- Especially designed for torque evaluation and verification.
- Quality constructed with stainless steel shafts, attractive colored aluminum handles, and sturdy dials for maximum tool life.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Ideal tool for QC, R & D, and assembly operations.
- Dual American and S.I. graduated scales.