A Service Approach That Supports Your Business
Keeping your operations moving is a complex task. Time is precious and you need repairs and calibration done quickly. That's our commitment to you. We make sure every servicing and repair request we work on meets our exceptional safety standards and is out the door within five business days of approval.
We can calibrate any torque tool in the world, whether it is a Mountz product or not, including transducers up to 20,000 lb.ft, multipliers up to 10,000 lb.ft and wrenches up to 2,000 lb.ft. Our calibration typically takes five-business days from receipt. We offer a rush two-day service, as well as a pre-calibration program that allows you to schedule service and maintenance in advance.
Tools We Calibrate:
- Torque Wrench Calibration - Click Wrench, Dial Torque Wrench, Beam Wrench, Cam-Over & Break-Over Wrench
- Torque Screwdrivers - Dial, Micrometer, Preset & Adjustable
- Torque Analyzers/Sensors - All brands
- Electric Screwdrivers - All brands
- Air Tools: All brands Impact Wrenches, Drills, Pulse Tools, Grinders, Percussive Tools, Air Screwdrivers, Nutrunners, DC Controlled Nutrunners
- Torque Multipliers: All brands
Mountz Torque Tool Repairs
We understand the impact when your tools need to be pulled from the production line for service. Our dedicated service coordinators ensure we offer the most cost-effective and time-efficient solution so your tools get back online as quickly as possible. To ensure timeliness, we only repair Mountz torque tools and calibration equipment.
- ISO 9001 registered
- ISO 17025 accredited
- ISO 6789:2003 compliance for all tools shipped
Calibration and repair services can be secured by purchase order or credit card payment.
Setting Up a Service Agreement
Our Preferred Service Program is a great way to ensure fast service at no extra cost. It's a simple, no obligation blanket PO program, and you only get billed when tools are serviced or repaired. The PO can be cancelled anytime or will be closed once funds are used unless you decide to extend additional funds.
Eastern Service Center
19051 Underwood Rd.
Foley, AL 36535
Phone: (251) 943-4125
Western Service Center
1080 N. 11th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Phone: (408) 850-9978