The ADC controller operates with only the AD-Series robotic spindle electric screwdrivers. It is a single tool automation controller that offers programmable speed, angle, auto-reverse, and soft start options. I/O interface for communication with external devices such as PLC.
MountzCom III Software
For any technical support needs, please contact us.
- Preset selection capability: Front panel or 50P I/O
- Angle Control: 0.1 - 10 turns
- Preset Parameters: Torque, Speed, Soft Start & Angle in 15 preset numbers
- Auto detection of connected driver when controller is powered on
- Error display: Error code display (3 groups)
- Fastening Quality Control: OK/NG monitoring of screw fastening by preset pattern of angle and/or time
- PC based program for parameter settings, monitoring and real time output
- Protocol: Modbus RTU
- Operates with Electric Screwdriver Models: AD50R
- Cannot simply swap driver models without going through a few setup steps, as all of the parameter values stored with the ADC controller will be related to the prior connected electric screwdriver model.
- Download the Mountz vacuum system request form and submit with your request.