BL5000X ESD Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144385
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
1.7 - 10 lbf.in
20 - 120 cN.m
2 - 12 kgf.cm
The HIOS BL-Series is a brushless electric screwdriver designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously. Featuring a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- Torque Ranges 0.17 - 30 lbf.in
- High performance brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance cost for electric drivers.
- Soft texture ergonomic grip.
- Start Systems:
- BL-2000 models: Lever Start
- BL-3000, BL-5000 & 7000 models: Two-way Start System (Switchable between Lever Start and Push-to-Start)
- Vacuum and ESD models available.
- ESD models prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Torque adjustment scale.
- Requires a transformer (power supply).
Note! PS are Push-to-Start models. OPC models are designed to only operate with HIOS BLOP-STC Screw Counter Transformer. Clean room models available upon request.