Crafted with lightweight durable carbon fiber the torque arm collapses like a telescope. The torque arm is ideal for assembly lines like automotive, aerospace, appliance & electronics where space is a premium and operator safety is mandatory.
- Crafted with lightweight durable carbon fiber the arm collapses like a telescope.
- Easy-to-use, requires little space and doesn't disrupt production flow.
- The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production.
- Mountable and easy to install on a wall, workbench and a standard rail or trolley system.
- Maintenance free.
- Eliminates torque reaction of power tools. Can be used with a variety assembly tools like, electric & pneumatic screwdrivers, nutrunners, pistol style tools, grinders, impact wrenches, drills, sanders, and percussion tools.
- Perfect for MVI applications.
- Universal Adapter included with EZ-12T & 30T models
Note! It is recommended to use a tool balancer with the telescoping torque arms. The telescoping arms should not be used at maximum arm reach on a permanent basis. Tool Positioning Options Besides the standard in-line tool mounting position, the telescoping arm can be used with assembly tools in a variety of positions. For some tool positioning options, a different tool clamp needs to be order separately.