BLG-4000X-OPC Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144522
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
You will also need
0.9 - 4.8 lbf.in
10 - 55 cN.m
1.5 - 5 kgf.cm
The HIOS BLG-Series is a brushless electric screwdriver designed for high production environments at an affordable price. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously. Provides precision torque control with an automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. Features a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs of electric screwdrivers. With almost no expendable parts and simple design, the brushless screwdriver life cycle is extended and maintains a clean working environment.
- Torque Ranges 0.9 - 10 lbf.in
- Designed for high production environments at an affordable price.
- High performance brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance cost for electric drivers.
- Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- Start Systems:
- BLG-4000X model: Lever Start
- BLG-5000X, model: Two-way Start System (Switchable between Lever Start and Push-to-Start)
- Torque adjustment scale.
- Requires transformer (power supply).
Note! OPC models are designed to only operate with HIOS BLOP-STC Screw Counter Transformer.