BLG-4000X-OPC Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144522
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
You will also need
0.9 - 4.8 lbf.in
10 - 55 cN.m
1.5 - 5 kgf.cm
The HIOS BLG-Series is a brushless electric screwdriver designed for high production environments at an affordable price. Minimal heat build-up even when the tool is operated continuously. Provides precision torque control with an automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. Features a high-performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs of electric screwdrivers. With almost no expendable parts and simple design, the brushless screwdriver life cycle is extended and maintains a clean working environment.
- High Power brushless motor design that provides durability and longer-lasting service life than a brush type electric screwdriver
- Accurate torque control provides precise and controlled fastening with an automatic shut-off clutch
- Minimal heat build-up while operating the tool continuously. External torque adjustment scale
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- The OPC model is designed to operate with BLOP-STC3 screw counter. The error-proofing device detects and eliminates costly screw-fastening errors. It monitors and identifies missing screws, cross-threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns.
- Requires the BLOP-STC3 Screw Counter Transformer (power supply)
- Lever start power tool
Requires the BLOP-STC3 Screw Counter Transformer (power supply)