EZ-12 Linear Torque Arm
Item #: 260077
- 8.8 lbf.ft
- 12 N.m
- 1.2 kgf.m
1 - 1 1/2"
Minimum Arm Reach:
Maximum Arm Reach:
Balancer Weight Capacity:
1.1 - 2.6 lbs
The EZ-Glider torque arms are designed to improve production and quality control during the assembly process. The ergonomic torque arm prevents side load and cross-threading, by securely clasping the electric screwdriver or pneumatic screwdriver and keeping the tool in a perpendicular alignment. The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production.
- Providing ergonomic solutions for your assembly line workers lessens fatigue, prevents injuries, and boosts productivity.
- Maneuvers smoothly as the ergonomic torque arm absorbs the torque reaction emitted from power tools
- Reduces RMI (Repetitive Motion Injury) and CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) while boosting production.
- Prevents cross threading and sideload — keeps tool perpendicular.
- It extends in a horizontal direction and arm length is adjustable.
- Maneuvers smoothly as the torque arm cylinder has four rows of ball bearings for smooth movement.
- A magnet on the backside of the tool clamp holds the driver firmly against the arm.
- Includes an in-line driver clamp.