BLRTSX50i-HA Rotary Torque Sensor
Item #: 170249
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $0.00
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
5 - 50 lbf.in
56.5 - 565 cN.m
5.5 - 57.6 kgf.cm
Cal Cert Options Data Set:
Supplied with a Free ISO 17025 Certification of Calibration
The Mountz brushless rotary torque & angle sensors an ideal torque-measuring solution for applications where accuracy and reliability rank paramount. Can be used for testing real-time torque or for checking the breakaway torque (first movement) of a fastener.
Accuracy ± .2% of full scale
- Non-contact signal transfer and maintenance free.
- Angle Output: 2-channel quadrature, 360 pulses per rotation.
- Ability to measure the rotation angle of a fastener. Joint rate & breakaway torque can be measured too.
- The common brush bounce that plagues the accuracy testing of pulse tools is cured when using a brushless rotary transducer.
- Compact design & bi-directional.
- For use with most power tools, high RPM tools, or rotational measurement applications.
- Features ARCII technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the BLRTSX-A connected to the PTT or LTT.