EZ-25 Linear Torque Arm
Item #: 260078
- 18.4 lbf.ft
- 25 N.m
- 2.6 kgf.m
1 - 2"
Minimum Arm Reach:
Maximum Arm Reach:
Balancer Weight Capacity:
2.2 - 4.8 lbs
The EZ-Glider torque arms are designed to improve production and quality control during the assembly process. The ergonomic torque arm prevents side load and cross threading, by securely clasping the electric screwdriver or pneumatic screwdriver and keeping the tool in a perpendicular alignment. The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production.
- Prevents cross threading and side load. Keeps tool perpendicular.
- Reduces RMI (Repetitive Motion Injury) and CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) while boosting production.
- Extends in horizontal direction and arm length is adjustable.
- Maneuvers smoothly as the arm absorbs torque reactions from electric & pneumatic tools.
- Built with seasoned craftsmanship, every torque arm cylinder has four rows of ball bearings for smooth movement.
- A magnet on the backside of the tool clamp holds driver firmly against arm.
- Includes an in-line driver clamp.