EZ-25 Linear Torque Arm
Item #: 260078
- 18.4 lbf.ft
- 25 N.m
- 2.6 kgf.m
1 - 2"
Minimum Arm Reach:
Maximum Arm Reach:
Balancer Weight Capacity:
2.2 - 4.8 lbs
The EZ-Glider torque arms are designed to improve production and quality control during the assembly process. The ergonomic torque arm prevents side load and cross-threading, by securely clasping the electric screwdriver or pneumatic screwdriver and keeping the tool in a perpendicular alignment. The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production.
- Prevents cross threading and sideload. Keeps tool perpendicular.
- Reduces RMI (Repetitive Motion Injury) and CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) while boosting production.
- Extends in the horizontal direction and arm length is adjustable.
- Maneuvers smoothly as the arm absorbs torque reactions from electric & pneumatic tools.
- Built with seasoned craftsmanship, every torque arm cylinder has four rows of ball bearings for smooth movement.
- A magnet on the backside of the tool clamp holds the driver firmly against the arm.
- Includes an in-line driver clamp.