IPT 369 Preset Click Wrench
Item #: 280047
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $20.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
3/4" Sq. Dr.
73.8 - 369 lbf.ft
100 - 500 N.m
10.2 - 51 kgf.m
The IPT 369 is a preset click wrench (internally adjustable) that ensures a reliable tightening process. A preset click wrench securely prevents an operator from either incidentally or intentionally tamper with a tool's torque setting. The cost effective click wrench is durable and robust for a wide variety of industrial bolting applications. The torque wrench features a ratcheting head style and is built with high quality materials. The tool offers the lowest repair frequency and a low cost to repair. Ideal for manufacturing applications.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 4% of indicated setting).
- Durable and robust for industrial fastening applications.
- Preset click wrench with a square drive. Bi-directional ratchet head.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer. Requires a 3mm allen key, extension bar and a ratchet wrench or handle are needed to adjust the internal torque setting for IPT 369.
- Crafted with a strong steel shaft with high corrosion resistance.
- Lightly knurled non-slip grip.
- 48 tooth ratchet.
- Positive click can be heard and felt when torque is reached.
A 3mm allen key, extension bar and a ratchet wrench or handle are needed to adjust the internal torque setting for IPT 369.