MDA3201-A Robotic Screwdriver
Item #: 310048
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
You will also need
0.86 - 10.4 lbf.in
9.7 - 117.5 cN.m
1 - 12 kgf.cm
Minimum Adjustable RPM Range:
Maximum Adjustable RPM Range:
Designed for robotic and automated torque applications, the MDA3201-A robotic electric screwdriver features a high performance Swiss DC servo motor design. The durable automation electric screwdriver delivers reliability and precision torque control at every turn. The assembly automation tool ensures accuracy with a precision automatic shut-off clutch once the preset torque is achieved in the fastening process. The tool operates only with the MDC-32 controllers. These electric torque screwdrivers provide manufactures with a rapid, reliable and precise method for fastening screws. The high performance torque fastening system allows manufacturers to optimize the assembly area, reduce labor costs and increase productivity. Multiple fastening strategies can be implemented for sensitive and/or difficult assembly joints. The system increases productivity as one tool can be programmed to do the job of multiple conventional tools; saving time, maintenance cost, space and training.
- Robotic style electric screwdriver for automated and fixtured fastening applications.
- Drivers include a front mounting flange.
- Electric screwdriver is engineered for automation applications that provide manufactures with a rapid, reliable and precise method of fastening screws.
- Reduces the production cycle.
- Production flexibility and rapid reconfiguration for new production projects.
- Swiss DC servo motor provides precise, accurate and repeatable torque control.
- Low maintenance with an extended life cycle.
- Requires MDC-32 Controller.
- Low inertial force provides smooth reaction-less operation with little G force to assembled parts.
- Increase productivity with one tool instead of 2 - 15 tools.
- Easy integration into production line. Rapid reconfiguration for new production projects.
- Optimum asset utilization. Tooling expense delivers favorable return of investment.
- Traceability and error-proofing. Real time monitoring.
- MDC Controller has digital I/O signals for communication with external devices such as PLC.
- MDC Controller memory: Up to 30 process sequences with 20 program steps. Collect and save all fastening data on SD memory card.
- MDC Controller provides fastening torque data analysis (Standard Deviation, Mean, Average, CP, CPK ).
- MDC Controller is fully programmable via the touch screen.
- Forward and reverse direction. Start and stop output signals.
- Certified and documented fastening results. Supplied with free certification.
- Operate a leaner production environment with flexible, configurable tool set up.
- Make fastening compliance and documentation easy.