MSP-1070 Screw Presenter
Item #: 144781
Screw Max. Head Diameter "D":
Screw Dia Adjust Capacity "d":
M3.0 - M6.5
Screw Max Head Height "t":
Screw Max Length "L":
The MSP-1070 is a small, tabletop screw presenter used to automate and organize assembly areas and production lines. The screw presenter makes assemblers and the manufacturing process more efficient by mechanically presenting a screw to a fixed pick-up point. Conventional manufacturing methods cause assemblers to inefficiently fumble with screws that are stored in bins or shaker trays. The enhancement of productivity is estimated to improve assembly time by nearly fifty percent. The inexpensive screw dispenser is an alternative production aid instead of the cumbersome and costly screwfeeder systems.
- For cell or line-based assembly, an operator uses a power tool with a magnetized bit to pick up a screw from the presenter screw guide. Conventional assembly methods cause assemblers to fumble with screws that are stored in bins or shaker trays.
- Screws are poured into the hopper of the screw presenter and automatically lined up for dispensing.
- This simple mechanism allows trouble-free operation, eliminating jammed or stuck screws.
- An inexpensive screw presenter is an alternative tool instead of the cumbersome and costly screw feeder systems.
- The unit is flexible to adjust for different screw sizes. Adjustable vibration and speed settings.
- Optimizes the manufacturing process with efficiency by mechanically presenting a screw to a fixed pick-up point
- The compact system can fit into and work environment for easy accessibility and provides virtually maintenance-free operation.