The MSP-1070 is a small, tabletop screw presenter used to automate and organize assembly areas and production lines. The screw presenter makes assemblers and the manufacturing process more efficient by mechanically presenting a screw to a fixed pick up point. Conventional manufacturing methods cause assemblers to inefficiently fumble with screws that are stored in bins or shaker trays. The enhancement of productivity is estimated to improve assembly time by nearly fifty percent. The inexpensive screw dispenser is an alternative production aid instead of the cumbersome and very expensive screwfeeder systems.
For cell or line based assembly, an operator uses a magnetized bit or to pick up a screw from the presenter screw guide. Conventional assembly methods cause assemblers to inefficiently fumble with screws that are stored in bins or shaker trays.
- Screws are poured into the hopper of the screw presenter and automatically lined up for dispensing.
- This simple mechanism allows trouble-free operation, eliminating jammed or stuck screws.
- The inexpensive screw presenter is an alternative tool instead of the cumbersome and very expensive screwfeeder systems.
- Fully adjustable models, as the screw presenters can be adjusted to match different screw sizes. No need change or purchase additional rails.
- Smoothly supplies screws. Adjustable vibration and speed settings.
- The compact system can fit into and work environment for easy accessibility and provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
Screw Presenter requires the use of magnetized
bit with the power tool.
Need assistance with selecting a screw presenter for your fastening application? Download our selection guide
and submit with your request.